About BAFA Inc
Join us and one of our sub-committees below and help us to increase the Club membership.
- Member Relations – building membership and volunteers and interaction for members
- Education and Training – training for members up to International standards
- Shows and exhibitions – Managing an annual floral art show and participation in other shows
- Publicity and Marketing –Creating media campaigns and identification of sponsors
- Finance –Managing finances and other fund raising activities
- Asset Management – provision and management of class display props, lighting etc.
- Secretariat – Board Secretarial duties and publication of communication items.
STRATEGIC PLAN 2009 - 2017
Vision: “Internationally recognised as a model of floral art leadership and administrative efficiency.”
Mission: “The Barbados Association of Floral Artists promotes, fosters and develops an appreciation for excellence in floral art locally, regionally and internationally.”
Values: “Excellence, Integrity, Creativity, Flexibility, Service and Teamwork.”
Context: “A small island state with limited financial resources during an international economic recession competing in a high-income global creative industry.”
Fourth Saturday of every month at the Donald Henry Auditorium, Bethel Methodist Church, Bay Street, Bridgetown at 4:00 p.m.
- Training and workshops in floral art
- Training and accreditation of judges of floral art
- Discounts on purchases of flowers and floral art accessories
- Floral Art Barbados News (E-zine)
- Floral art demonstrations
- Competitive floral art shows
- ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION$100.00 payable to BAFA INC
BAFA BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- President– Mr. Maurice Webster
- Vice President Mrs. Joan Linton
- Secretary Mrs. Erica Grainger
- Treasurer Miss Annice Dalrymple
- Jessica Cadogan
- Trevor Inniss
- Wayne Ramsay
- Pamela Roach
- Carmetta Wiggins