Registration and Competitor Information
- Registration is open to all. COMPETITORS MUST REGISTER. Online registration is required.
- Registration fees must be paid at the time of online registration, Please retain a copy for your records.
- All applications for class entry must be received by 30 September 2016.
- Accepted competitors will be notified by 30 October 2016.
- Reconfirmation of entry by competitor is required by email no later than 8 December 2016.
- Only one entry per competitor will be accepted but please indicate 1st, 2nd and 3rd choices on application form.
- Imposed Classes 11, 14, & 18 require 160.00 USD payment in addition to Registration Fee.
- Mail-in Classes 2 & 17 do not require payment of Registration Fee but are required to pay a Competitors Entry Fee of 55.00 USD.
- Junior Class 16 is not required to pay the Registration Fee but is required to pay a Competitors Fee of 25.00 USD.
- All exhibits will be staged in artificial lighting.
- Judging will take place from 12:00 - 17:00 on Wednesday 21 June 2017.
- In addition to Special Awards, prizes will be presented to First, Second and Third in each class.
- The Judges will be available for informal discussions between 08:30 - 10:00 on Thursday 22 June 2017.
Competitive classes are open to individual exhibitors who are members of a floral art society/national association represented in WAFA.
Class 16 is open to non-WAFA members
Class 20 is open to WAFA and non-WAFA Juniors